Re: [xml-dev] YPath, ZPath?

A real XML discussion! What a pleasure.
Purely self reasons, and now that W3C has stepped up to the mark
with CSV, I wonder if ?path could be developed for either a more
general model or more targeted at json, csv... (any more candidates?)

If the XSLT, XQUERY constraints were removed (MK comments "I wouldn't
start from here") what might such a model look like and would it have
a significant use case?

Just noodling.

regards

Dave Pawson