[ann] oXygen XML Editor version 18 and new oXygen XML Web Authorproduct

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that a new version of oXygen XML Editor is immediately available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

About 3 years ago we started development for a browser based XML editor on top of the existing oXygen XML authoring technology, and the result of that development is available as the new oXygen XML Web Author product
http://www.oxygenxml.com/webauthor/

The oXygen XML Web Author represents a major milestone for making XML authoring accessible to everyone by providing browser-based access to XML documents from desktops, tablets or other mobile devices. Its powerful technology and adaptive interface allows you to review, contribute, and edit XML content from anywhere.
An online demo can be accessed from
https://www.oxygenxml.com/webapp-demo-aws/app/oxygen.html

Collaboration is improved with support for replying to comments and being able to mark comments as resolved. A new image map editor can be used for DITA, DocBook, TEI and XHTML files to define links on specific areas of an image.

An important highlight of oXygen version 18 is the 3-way XML diff support, which helps you solve conflicts and merge changes between multiple modifications of the same XML file.

On the publishing side, we provide a new transformation that converts DITA to responsive HTML format and we use that to publish the oXygen user guide
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/18/ug-editor/

Transformation and validation support for the latest Saxon 9.7 is available as a plugin that integrates it as an external XSLT and XQuery engine. This plugin can be installed from the default plugins update site using the menu "Help->Install new add-ons".

For the complete list of oXygen XML editor version 18 new features, please see
https://www.oxygenxml.com/whatisnew18.0.html

Best Regards,
George
--