Re: [xml-dev] Incongruous UML data models and XSD data models

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Betty Harvey <harvey@eccnet.com> wrote:

Personally I believe deriving the XML data model directly from the UML model without human intervention is a dead-wrong approach and I have the scars to prove it!

And so say we all.

I would love to see a 'standard' graphical representation of an XML model.

Again, and so say we all.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@ccil.org
It's like if you meet an really old, really rich guy covered in liver