Fwd: [xml-dev] Converting a variety of data formats, containingvarious kinds of data into a common intermediate form

Forgot to copy the list on this response....

Without giving this much thought; you could probably prove that all
data modes that are "computationally  tractable" are reducible to a
model that is isomorphic to a triple store.  I would not give RDF any
special status in regards to the general representation of such a
model (and in fact would be rather hesitant to use it at all).

Peter Hunsberger