Re: [xml-dev] Updating Schematron.com site

Hi Rick,

I don't know about interesting... please excuse the prodigious self-citation here:

Andrew Sales. "The application of Schematron schemas to word-processing documents" Presented at XML London 2015, June 6-7th, 2015. doi:10.14337/XMLLondon15.Sales01.

Embellished, also with reference to Schematron Quick Fix:
Andrew Sales. "Validating office documents in the publishing production workflow" XML Prague 2016. http://archive.xmlprague.cz/2016/files/xmlprague-2016-proceedings.pdf, pp.99-108

Includes auto-generation of Schematron:
Andrew Sales. "A journey from document to data" XML London 2016. http://xmllondon.com/2016/xmllondon-2016-proceedings.pdf, pp.71-77.

Best wishes,