Re: [xml-dev] Updating Schematron.com site

On 9.11.2016 13:52, Rick Jelliffe wrote:
> One thing I would like to do is to put in mentions of current software or
> systems (proprietary or Open Source) that use Schematron or support
> Schematron development. If you have or use some system, please let me know
> and I can put a link in.   Systems that generate Schematron certainly of
> interest.

Hi Rick,

a while ago I started designing unit testing framework on top of
Schematron. Unfortunately I have been dragged to other task since that,
but at least few samples how it should work are available at:

https://github.com/sutf/samples

Only details like proper specification and implementation are missing :-)

But perhaps someone could find this interesting and fill in missing pieces.

Cheers,

				Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing