Schematron news

With Tony Graham's help, the Schematron "skeleton" implementation now has a new home at GitHub.  https://github.com/schematron

I have collected all the bug reports from the last 6 years, added them to the issues list, and done a triage on them, preparatory to making any changes:   http://schematron.com/2017/01/triage-of-reported-errors-for-schematron-skeleton-implementation/

If you have some bug or enhancement (or, especially, some actual code) that I have missed, please feel free to add to the issues list or add a new issue, or just email me.

Also, the Schematron.com website is now available again (with help from Allette Systems) and moved to WordPress.  I am blogging there articles of relevance to Schematron, if that interests anyone: there is an RSS and Atom feed.

(Thanks again to Paul Hermans for work on the former GoogleCode site.)

Regards
Rick Jelliffe