XML.com relaunch

I've relaunched XML.com (for some background, Tim Bray wrote an
article here: https://www.xml.com/articles/2017/01/01/xmlcom-redux/).
I'm hoping it will become part of the community again, somewhere for
people to post their news (submit your news here:
https://www.xml.com/news/submit-news-item/) and articles (see the
guidelines at https://www.xml.com/about/contribute/). I added a job
board to the site as well (if you're in Berlin, Germany, or able to
move there, look at the job currently posted; thanks LambdaWerk!); if
your employer might want to post XML-related jobs please email me.

The old content should mostly be available but some articles were
previously available at two (or more) locations and may now only be at
one; try the archive list (https://www.xml.com/pub/a/archive/) if
you're looking for something. Please let me know if something major is
missing from the archives.

XML is used in a lot of areas, and there is a wealth of knowledge in
this community. If you'd like to write an article, send me your ideas.
If you have comments on the site, let me know that as well.