Re: [xml-dev] XML.com relaunch

E.g. is ~XML 'drifting'.
Trying to use a project today, I found the XML at
https://github.com/pitivi/pitivi/tree/master/help/C
somewhat odd.
   DITA? No (or at least I don't think so)
   XML toolchain? No (or at least I don't think so)
Uses https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Yelp/Tools which is (yet another)
toolchain.

  NIH keeps nagging at me.

XML must be getting old Lauren!