Re: [xml-dev] Re: Balisage 2017

No one's saying there shouldn't be a Balisage, just that it may be
better not to hold it in the U.S.

Honestly there's no good answer here since many people can no longer
leave the U.S. for fear of not being allowed back in. Holding it
outside the U.S. excludes them.

But at the end of the day, I think I agree with Michael. It's time to
start moving our events elsewhere.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org