Re: [xml-dev] Implement data rules in application code?

On 4/12/2017 3:43 AM, Rick Jelliffe wrote:
I have often felt concern for how difficult filling out forms must be

I expect most of us know people with similar problems: an Indonesian
mate has only one name "What is your first name?" "Munali" What is your
last name?" "Munali" "So Munali Munali?" "No just Munali".  Transgender
people must be quite patient. Are validations against men having
husbands or women having wives being disabled as we sit here?
My father, who did not have a middle name, told me that (in World War II), when he was in the U.S Army, that his service records listed his middle name as "NMN" (No Middle Name).