Re: [xml-dev] Proposed requirements on solutions that convertXML-illegal characters into XML

Hi Timothy,
   I've just checked the Char production of XML, and it allows the existence of Unicode code point for NUL character (i.e "\u0000").

Therefore I think, your XML and XSD example was right.

I apologize for my earlier mail, where I was disagreeing with you.