Re: [xml-dev] What is beautiful XML?

The reverse might be epitomized by any SOAP message.

On 2/28/2018 5:02 AM, Andrew Sales wrote:
Aesthetics are highly subjective, but I tend to favour the Saint-Exupéry
quotation on attaining perfection in design: not when nothing further
can be added, but when nothing further can be taken away.
XML like that, for me, is beautiful XML.

Andrew

On 28 February 2018 at 06:43, Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@gmail.com