Re: [xml-dev] NVDL validator

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 9:20 PM Christophe Marchand <cmarchand@oxiane.com> wrote:

> xerces 12.0 supports it, but has lacks with big documents

> support is not included in main distro, so you must re-compile it by yourself.

On the Xerces download page http://xerces.apache.org/mirrors.cgi, binary distributions of Xerces-J are available as well. There are two binary distributions available as following (Pls see section 'Binary Distributions'):

Xerces2 Java 2.12.0 : supports only XSD 1.0, and requires JDK 1.3 or above.
Xerces2 Java 2.12.0 (XML Schema 1.1) : supports XSD 1.0 & 1.1, and requires JDK 1.4 or above.

For a full list of features implemented by Xerces2, please see http://xerces.apache.org/#xerces2-j.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi