Re: [xml-dev] NVDL validator

Hi,

XML Schema validation from NVDL is supported by Jing, and it is based on Xerces, so make sure you have the Xerces library added to your classpath.

oNVDL was a fork of Jing where I implemented the initial NVDL support and then, when that was integrated back into Jing, the oNVDL become deprecated. Actually, it still contains another implementation for NVDL, one based on XSLT and XProc which should be interesting, at least in order to better understand how NVDL works - I presented that at XML Prague a some years ago:
http://archive.xmlprague.cz/2012/presentations/Understanding_NVDL.pdf

Best Regards,
George
--