online XML Schema validation service, python bindings

Hi all,
    Sometime ago, I had informed this list that I've hosted an 'online XML Schema validation service' here: http://www.softwarebytes.org/xmlvalidation/. That's available and works as before.

I could get some time, to develop python examples that call the above mentioned 'online XML Schema validation service'. This effectively means that, we can do XML Schema 1.0 and 1.1 validations from python programs (the XML Schema validations would be performed by Xerces-J at backend) by making remote invocations to the above mentioned 'online XML Schema validation service'. The above mentioned link, now has details about this work, and the python programs that I've talked about in this mail are available for download from the above link.

I imagine that, this work could be extended to for e.g C# and couple of other programming languages as well. This could be done fairly easily, by looking at the python programs that I've talked about in this mail.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi