[ann] oXygen XML Editor 22.1

Hi all,

I am happy to announce version 22.1 of oXygen XML Editor and related XML tools that we provide:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/news.html#news_oxygen_22_1
Today is a special day for us, as it marks also 22 years since we created Syncro Soft, the company that develops oXygen.

We started oXygen XML Editor as an *XML development tool* and that functionality is at the core of all our current products, but we moved also to provide *visual authoring for XML* with the oXygen XML Author, then extending this to enable anyone to interact with XML by making *visual editing available on the web* with the oXygen XML Web Author.

The web editing for XML is a very interesting tool, as it is basically a service you can call to edit any XML-based content, just point to the file you want to edit using a parameter in a URL.
Just to give you an idea, for example, if you have an XML file like
https://github.com/oxygenxml/ditaMark/blob/master/test.dita
and I want to edit this file, I just call the web author from
https://www.oxygenxml.com/oxygen-xml-web-author/app/oxygen.html
passing the file to edit as the "url" parameter:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/oxygen-xml-web-author/app/oxygen.html?url=https://github.com/oxygenxml/ditaMark/blob/master/test.dita
These type of URLs can be generated automatically in XML-based published output and achieve "edit this page" functionality, like we have in the oXygen user guide, see the "Edit online" link next to the title:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/22.1/ug-editor/topics/getting-started-intro.html

We created also a *collaboration platform* called oXygen Content Fusion, that allows oXygen users to share content with other people that will just need a modern browser on any device to access/edit that content:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/content_fusion.html

On the publishing side we made available the oXygen PDF Chemistry engine that allows you to *obtain PDF from XML or HTML using CSS for styling*
https://www.oxygenxml.com/chemistry.html
Chemistry is included also with oXygen desktop as also in the Oxygen Publishing Engine bundle that allows publishing from command line or using scrips
https://www.oxygenxml.com/publishing_engine.html

We cover also other technologies in the proximity of XML, like JSON, HTML and Markdown, by recognizing the structure and offering many of the tools we provide for XML. For example, we provide *Schematron validation for JSON and Markdown*, and in this release we extended the *Schematron validation support to cover also HTML*, thus allowing checking specific structure and business rules against information structured in these formats.

For full details about what is new in oXygen XML Editor version 22.1 please see the release notes at:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_editor/whats_new.html

Best Regards,
George
--