Re: [xml-dev] What does it mean to say that XML was over-engineered?

Thank you for that analysis.

My exposure to XML has been mostly as a user of it's ecosystem and for it's ability to translate from a logical (e.g UML) to a physical data model impedance free as well as it's ability to encapsulate business rules and constraints.

Fascinating to see the extent of a different and the originating perspective.