Re: [xml-dev] markup humility

On Fri, 2022-02-18 at 18:28 +0000, Norman Gray wrote:

>  If I want to say 'President Joyce is corrupt' or 'the present king
> of France is bald', then I don't think it's the Semantic Web's place
> to try to stop me.

Neither do i.  However, the Semantic Web didn't ought to go on to
encourage reasoning based on the "fact" without also remembering who
asserted it and in what context.

So if there are going to be significant advances, i think that's one
possible area.  Make it easier to do the right thing.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org