Re: [xml-dev] How does XML limit "the range of implementationdecisions that must be automatically made"?

In that case why not say that the code I write is in Connextra format,
(as an ... I want to ... so that ...) and I hand this on to a
developer who converts it into (whatever paradigm he/she likes) which
gets converted into something procedural.

I think it is all like the Church/Turing debate - it is all equivalent
but comes down to culture.
----
Stephen D Green