Re: [xml-dev] Is XML a language or a data format?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 08:33:01 +0100
Stephen D Green <stephengreenubl@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps, guardians of XML are guardians of civilisation.
>
> As nuclear war peril looms, maybe we should print data and knowledge

offtopic, but I'm not worried:

*
https://github.com/shlomif/shlomif-tech-diary/blob/master/hydrogen-bombs-are-likely-an-old-intelligence-hoax.asciidoc

*
https://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/culture/multiverse-cosmology/#history-lesson-about-the-muppeteers

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
The Human Hacking Field Guide - https://shlom.in/hhfg

Artificial Intelligence is not an adequate substitute for natural stupidity.
    — https://www.quotationspage.com/quote/239.html