Re: [xml-dev] Is XML a language or a data format?

The problem not many years from now might be that electricity cannot
be produced because all there is to produce it is wood. Without
electricity there can be no computers. No computers equals no data. No
calendars. No ledgers. ...

CSS is least of our worries.
----
Stephen D Green