Re: [xml-dev] Basic program structures in XSLT (was: Re: [xml-dev]Data-driven application --> the data is essentially "machine code" to theapplication, right?)

Sorry Rick, I was expanding on your input, not correcting your suggestions,
i.e. suggesting what I needed when first faced with James xslt 1 offering.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.