Eliot,
I did essentially the same thing and set it up with my own proposals. I've
made it public so anybody can look, but you can't modify unless you're a
member.
https://trello.com/board/dita-1-3-proposals-chris-nitchie/511a70bcd0bae99c51
00059e
Chris
-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:] On Behalf
Of Eliot Kimber
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:03 PM
To: dita
Subject: [dita] Experimental Trello Group and Board
As an experiment I've created Trello group "DITA Technical Committee" and
created Kanban-style board there and will put a few tasks in it.
If you create Trello account, I can then add you to the organization and you
will have access to the board.
Based on my very quick experience, this seems like a good balance of
functionality and ease-of-use.
Cheers,
E.
--
Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions "Bringing Strategy,
Content, and Technology Together"
Main: 512.554.9368
www.rsicms.com
www.rsuitecms.com
Book: DITA For Practitioners, from XML Press,
http://xmlpress.net/publications/dita/practitioners-1/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that
generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php