RE: Proposal 13102: Release Management

From
Thomas Cihak <>
Date
2014-07-22T22:17:15+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: Proposal 13102: Release Management
I believe this is an improvement. I'm in favor.

with best regards

Tom Cihak
Digital Networking Information Development
Freescale
512.895.3063

-----Original Message-----
From:  [mailto:] On Behalf Of Eliot Kimber
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 4:16 PM
To: dita
Cc: Park Seth-R01164
Subject: [dita] Proposal 13102: Release Management

The Release Management proposal (at least the Stage 3 version, which I rechecked just now), specifies that the change-summary element can only occur once.

However, in working Seth on some of his content that uses this domain, we realized that the original design was for change-summary to be zero-or-more. Seth's use case is two different summaries, with different conditions, one for internal consumption and one for external consumption.

I think Seth's use case is a reasonable one and, according to Seth, reflects his original design provided as input to the Subcommittee's work.

I would like to propose that we change change-summary from "?" to "*".

Cheers,

E.

—————
Eliot Kimber, Owner
Contrext, LLC
http://contrext.com




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php