Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [dita] Proposal 13102: Release Management

From
Hackos, Joann <>
Date
2014-07-24T21:25:51+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [dita] Proposal 13102: Release Management
I'm in favor.


Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
President
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215
303-232-7586
 
CIDM will be hosting the Best Practices Conference in September 2014 at the Skamania Lodge in Stevenson WA 

> On Jul 22, 2014, at 3:16 PM, "Eliot Kimber" <> wrote:
> 
> The Release Management proposal (at least the Stage 3 version, which I
> rechecked just now), specifies that the change-summary element can only
> occur once.
> 
> However, in working Seth on some of his content that uses this domain, we
> realized that the original design was for change-summary to be
> zero-or-more. Seth's use case is two different summaries, with different
> conditions, one for internal consumption and one for external consumption.
> 
> I think Seth's use case is a reasonable one and, according to Seth,
> reflects his original design provided as input to the Subcommittee's work.
> 
> I would like to propose that we change change-summary from "?" to "*".
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> E.
> 
> —————
> Eliot Kimber, Owner
> Contrext, LLC
> http://contrext.com
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that 
> generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:
> https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php 
>
Next in thread → Next in month →