Next in thread → Next in month →

Status of em and strong proposal

From
Jeith Rchengili-Qoberts <>
Date
2020-05-26T14:57:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Status of em and strong proposal
I checked my email Sent folder, and on April 27th I did send a message to the list with the updates.
Here's a copy of what was sent (sans attachments):

-----
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 13:53:16 -0600
From: 
Subject: Latest Draft of Stage Three Proposal "Add strong and em/Redefine b and i"
To: 
Please find attached the DITA XML and PDF output versions of the "Add strong and em/Redefine b and i" proposal attached.
I also updated the SVN repository with the latest version, which contains only a date change over the version promoted to the repository last week.
Cheers!

-----

Quoting Kristen James Eberlein <>: I had an action item from last week to check on the status of this stage three proposal.
Here's what I found: 23 March 2020: Keith sent stage three proposal to list (E-mail: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/202003/msg00041.html ) 07 April, 14 April 2020: Discussed at TC meeting; changes requested in proposal before vote (Minutes: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/202004/msg00017.html ) 21 April 2020: Keith said he would send updated proposal to the list (Minutes: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/202004/msg00017.html ) The ball's in your court, Keith!

--
Best, Kris Kristen James Eberlein Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee OASIS Distinguished Contributor Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting LLC www.eberleinconsulting.com +1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail.
Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php
Next in thread → Next in month →