← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

[docbook-tc] RFE: add linking attributes to Citation

From
Michael Smith <>
Date
2002-05-27T16:27:29+00:00
ID
Thread
[docbook-tc] RFE: add linking attributes to Citation
I've submitted a new RFE[1] to propose that we add the Linkend and
Endterm attributes to Citation.

I've seen the question "How do I link my citations to my biblography
entries" come up the mailing lists more than once. It seems like users
are probably looking for linking attributes on Citation itself, not
realizing that they can do this:

   <citation><xref linkend='IdOfBiblioEntry1"/></citation>

I think the way they're expecting to be able to mark it up is:

   <citation linkend="IdOfBiblioEntry1"/>

And to me, being able to put a the Linked directly on Citation does
seem more intuitive.

  --Mike

[1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=560957&group_id=21935&atid=384107
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →