← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

[docbook-tc] Information on Microsoft Help

From
Tim Teebken <>
Date
2002-05-28T14:22:05+00:00
ID
Thread
[docbook-tc] Information on Microsoft Help
Hi All,

I was asked to round up some information about Microsoft Help for next
month's meeting.  I know Microsoft Help fairly well, as I have written
some tools (xsl's, scripts, etc.) that automate the process of preparing
content for it.  Also, I've checked with some of the folks in my group
who are experts from the authoring side.  There's a good consensus on
what our most common "pagetypes" or "infotypes" are, although there's
some variety depending on whether you're talking about help for a
consumer product or for a more technical product like Windows SDK.

Could anyone suggest specific questions you have about Microsoft Help?
I should be able to track down answers by our next meeting.

Thanks,

Tim Teebken
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →