Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [docbook-tc] Groups - 2003-04-15 Minutes (formerly msg00053.html) modified

From
Paul Grosso
Date
2003-04-18T13:39:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [docbook-tc] Groups - 2003-04-15 Minutes (formerly msg00053.html) modified
At 22:59 2003 04 17 +0000,  wrote:
>Information about the document 2003-04-15 Minutes (formerly msg00053.html) has been modified by Norman Walsh ().
>
>Document Description:
>2003-04-15 Minutes
>
>Download Document:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/docbook/download.php/1662/2003-04-15%20Minutes
>
>View Document Details:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/docbook/document.php?document_id=1662
>
>
>PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
>may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.
>
>-OASIS Open Administration

Norm,

I've been getting these sorts of cryptic messages ever since
the Kavi upgrade, but I'm not interested in having to follow
these links every time I get such a message.

What do you think you did recently that would have caused such
a message to be generated?  Perhaps if I knew, I'd be able to
figure out when I should care about such messages and when I
can ignore them.

thanks,

paul
Next in thread → Next in month →