Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [docbook-tc] bibliolist for 4.4?

From
Norman Walsh
Date
2004-08-18T18:40:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [docbook-tc] bibliolist for 4.4?
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->


















docbook-tc message






[Date Prev]
 | [Thread Prev]
 | [Thread Next]
 | [Date Next]

--

[Date Index]
 | [Thread Index]
 | [List Home]








Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] bibliolist for 4.4?




From: Norman Walsh <>
To: 
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:39:55 -0400






/ "Bob Stayton" <> was heard to say:
| Hi Norm et al,
| It looks like in my review of the TC minutes to find items for DocBook 4.4,
| I missed bibliolist. We adopted it in November 2003, according to the
| minutes, but it didn't make it into 4.4b1.
|
| http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/200311/msg00001.html
|
| Is there any reason to not include it?

Oversight on my part, I guess. I've been absolutely crushed by
deadlines for the past month, so I didn't get a 4.4b2 out yet. I'll
make a note to include bibliolist.

(The good news is, I think the next month is going to be less
stressful :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

-- 
Norman Walsh <>      | The real art of conversation is
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | not only to say the right thing at
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | the right place but to leave
                                   | unsaid the wrong thing at the
                                   | tempting moment.--Dorothy Nevill
Next in thread → Next in month →