RE: [ebxml-msg] Con Call Minutes 10/29/01

From
David Fischer <>
Date
2001-10-30T00:13:25+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [ebxml-msg] Con Call Minutes 10/29/01
Try this.

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Weinreb [mailto:]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 3:56 PM
To: 
Cc: 
Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Con Call Minutes 10/29/01


   Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:20:48 -0600
   From: David Fischer <>

   Conference Call Minutes.

Sorry I was unable to attend today.  Thank you for typing in the
minutes.  Unfortunately I am having trouble reading the "Con Call
Minutes 10-29-01.doc" attachment.  I open it in Microsoft Word, and I
get a document with 26 pages, most of them blank, and a little bit of
text in a few places.  It starts with a list of attendees, and then
goes up to 

   Start on items:
    (Please refer to the outstanding issues database ? summary attached):
	Editorial:

and after that I start seeing the blank pages.  I don't know whether
this problem is only affecting me, or is affecting others who received
the attachment.  The other attachment came through with no problem.

-- Dan

----------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
manager: <http://lists.oasis-open.org/ob/adm.pl>