[ebxml-msg] Re: Comments on the 1.09 about ConversationId

From
SHIMAMURA Masayoshi <>
Date
2001-12-07T05:39:48+00:00
ID
Thread
[ebxml-msg] Re: Comments on the 1.09 about ConversationId
Martin, 

On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 10:30:39 -0500
Martin W Sachs <> wrote:
> 
> Shimamura-san,
> 
> I think you are proposing a different algorithm for duplicate elimination
> with ordering than is the case for reliable messaging without ordering.
> That is unnecessary added complexity.
> 

No, I did not propose any new algorithm.

> It is never necessary to preserve the entire message that has been sent to
> the application for duplicate checking of subsequent messages.  All that
> has to be perserved is the messageId and perhaps some other header
> information.  That isn't much of a burden on persistent store capacity.

I agree. In my previous mail, the words "received message's information"
means "the messageId and perhaps some other header information".


Regards, 

--
SHIMAMURA Masayoshi <>
TEL:+81-45-476-4590(ext.7128-4241)  FAX:+81-45-476-4726(ext.7128-6783)
Planning Dep., Strategic Planning Div., Software Group, FUJITSU LIMITED