← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

Tomorrow's meeting

From
Rex Brooks
Date
2004-10-26T04:44:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Tomorrow's meeting
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->
















emergency-msg message






[Date Prev]
 | [Thread Prev]
 | [Thread Next]
 | [Date Next]

--

[Date Index]
 | [Thread Index]
 | [List Home]








Subject: Tomorrow's meeting




From: Rex Brooks <>
To: 
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:23:14 -0700






Hi Everyone,

My email is acting funny, and my reply to Art's message wouldn't get 
out of the gate. It probably will eventually, but there's no telling 
when. In any event, I'm sending a message from scratch to give this 
information a second chance to get to you. I am available and will 
chair the meeting, and I will try to get an agenda out tomorrow 
morning.

Ciao,
Rex
-- 
Rex Brooks
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA, 94702 USA, Earth
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: 
Tel: 510-849-2309
Fax: By Request
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →