Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [emergency-msg] Tuesday SC Meeting

From
Rex Brooks
Date
2004-10-26T04:45:00+00:00
ID
Thread
Re: [emergency-msg] Tuesday SC Meeting
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->

















emergency-msg message






[Date Prev]
 | [Thread Prev]
 | [Thread Next]
 | [Date Next]

--

[Date Index]
 | [Thread Index]
 | [List Home]








Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Tuesday SC Meeting




From: Rex Brooks <>
To: Art Botterell <>, 
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:20:15 -0700






I'm available, Art,

I will try to get an agenda out tomorrow morning before the telecon. 
There is a lot of information to absorb that has been developed 
recently, so we should avail ourselves of the time and facilities to 
do that. It is a busy time for all of us.

Ciao,
Rex

At 1:02 PM -0700 10/25/04, Art Botterell wrote:
>Friends -
>
>Regrettably I'll be aloft during tomorrow's scheduled call.  Rex, 
>will you be available?  If not, I'd suggest we forego this week's 
>meeting and pick up next time.
>
>- Art
>
>To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the 
>roster of the OASIS TC), go to 
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/members/leave_workgroup.php.


-- 
Rex Brooks
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison, Berkeley, CA, 94702 USA, Earth
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com
Email: 
Tel: 510-849-2309
Fax: By Request
Next in thread → Next in month →