On Tue, Apr 01, 2014 at 01:01:17PM +0200, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> On Di, 2014-03-25 at 10:27 +0100, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to have a virtio device id assigned for the virtio input device
> > I'm working on.
Input device sounds a big vague in that it can mean e.g.
a mouse just as well: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Input_device.
It's really a keyboard device, isn't it?
> What is the process for that? Maybe as simple as
> > submitting a patch for the spec?
>
> Ping?
Yes.
We'll also need to open an issue tracker entry
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/VIRTIO
I can do this for you if you can't. Pls let me know.
> > Qemu code (has unrelated qemu input code bits too):
> > http://www.kraxel.org/cgit/qemu/log/?h=rebase/input-wip
>
> fyi: qemu code got some major updates.
>
> cheers,
> Gerd
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> For additional commands, e-mail: