On Sa, 2014-04-05 at 21:16 +0300, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 01, 2014 at 01:01:17PM +0200, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> > On Di, 2014-03-25 at 10:27 +0100, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'd like to have a virtio device id assigned for the virtio input device
> > > I'm working on.
>
> Input device sounds a big vague in that it can mean e.g.
> a mouse just as well: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Input_device.
Which fits perfectly ;)
> It's really a keyboard device, isn't it?
No. keyboard, mouse, tablet, joystick (with limitations, force feedback
support isn't there). Pretty much anything which will show up
as /usr/input/$something in linux.
> Yes.
> We'll also need to open an issue tracker entry
> https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/VIRTIO
> I can do this for you if you can't. Pls let me know.
Don't have a oasis account, so yes, would be great if you can do that
for me.
Nevertheless it is probably a good idea to get my own account. What is
the process for that? I guess redhat as company is a member already, so
applying for membership myself probably is not the correct way to do it?
cheers,
Gerd