On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 03:02:31PM +0200, Cornelia Huck wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 11:27:33 -0700
> "Samudrala, Sridhar" <> wrote:
>
> > On 7/24/2018 5:43 AM, Cornelia Huck wrote:
> > > I still think we need a more detailed description of how this is
> > > supposed to work elsewhere (i.e., outside of the normative section).
> > > But we can probably merge an updated version of this patch to get at
> > > least the feature bit reserved and documented. Thoughts?
> >
> > Sure. I can submit a v3 version with the minor changes you suggested.
> > The detailed description of the failover mechanism can be added once qemu
> > patch to handle the standby feature bit is submitted and reviewed.
> > I am assuming someone in RH is looking into the qemu enablement patch.
>
> Sounds reasonable to me.
>
> Michael, what do you think?
I'm not sure I understand what's proposed. Post v3 and we'll discuss?
--
MST