← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [xml-dev] The Zen of xml-dev (was Re: [xml-dev] Draft US Gove rnment policyon XML Namespaces)

From
Bullard, Claude L (Len) <>
To
"'Simon St.Laurent'" <>,
Date
2003-04-15T19:36:08Z
ID
<>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] The Zen of xml-dev (was Re: [xml-dev] Draft US Gove rnment policyon XML Namespaces)
Don't look now, but I'm closing the last copy 
of XML In A Nutshell.

<whimper />

len

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:]

 (Doug Rudder) writes:
>> When XML is extended, where does it reach?
>
>"To Infinity and Beyond!" -- Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger

This reminds me of a piece by the late great Frank Willison,
editor-in-chief at O'Reilly & Associates when I started there.

"The Relentless March of Computer Abstraction"
http://xml.oreilly.com/news/xmldevcon_0201.html

"Then I'll explain to you how, by attending XML DevCon, I've learned how
the world is going to end."
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →