← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [xml-dev] The Zen of xml-dev (was Re: [xml-dev] Draft US Gove rnment policyon XML Namespaces)

From
Simon St.Laurent <>
To
Date
2003-04-15T19:19:20Z
ID
<r01050400-1025-28EF0D3B6F7711D7B61E0003937A08C2@[192.168.124.11]>
Thread
RE: [xml-dev] The Zen of xml-dev (was Re: [xml-dev] Draft US Gove rnment policyon XML Namespaces)
 (Doug Rudder) writes:
>> When XML is extended, where does it reach?
>
>"To Infinity and Beyond!" -- Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger

This reminds me of a piece by the late great Frank Willison,
editor-in-chief at O'Reilly & Associates when I started there.

"The Relentless March of Computer Abstraction"
http://xml.oreilly.com/news/xmldevcon_0201.html

"Then I'll explain to you how, by attending XML DevCon, I've learned how
the world is going to end."

-- 
Simon St.Laurent
Ring around the content, a pocket full of brackets
Errors, errors, all fall down!
http://simonstl.com -- http://monasticxml.org
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread
Next in thread → Next in month →