Re: [xml-dev] How do you use multiple Namespaces in a Schema

From
Elliotte Rusty Harold <>
To
mmfive <>,
Date
2003-04-27T02:48:07Z
ID
<p04330100bad0f50b3086@[192.168.254.4]>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] How do you use multiple Namespaces in a Schema
At 6:39 AM +1000 4/27/03, mmfive wrote:
Hi All,

          I have been looking everywhere and I'm wondering how you use 
multiple Namespaces in a XML file with a matching Schema, which 
references and uses the multiple Namespaces? Are there ANY examples 
on the Internet? How do reference them in a Schema? Is there any 
information??? I'm getting desperate?


You need at least one schema document per namespace. You cannot 
declare elements from multiple namespaces in a single schema. See 
http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/biblegold/chapters/ch24.html#d1e8500
-- 

+-----------------------+------------------------+-------------------+
| Elliotte Rusty Harold |  | Writer/Programmer |
+-----------------------+------------------------+-------------------+
|           Processing XML with Java (Addison-Wesley, 2002)          |
|              http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava             |
| http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN%3D0201771861/cafeaulaitA  |
+----------------------------------+---------------------------------+
|  Read Cafe au Lait for Java News:  http://www.cafeaulait.org/      |
|  Read Cafe con Leche for XML News: http://www.cafeconleche.org/    |
+----------------------------------+---------------------------------+