Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] Looking for Schema for Requirements and Specifications Manual(s)

From
Thomas B. Passin <>
To
Clayton Duffek <>
Date
2003-10-01T03:48:37Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Looking for Schema for Requirements and Specifications Manual(s)
Clayton Duffek wrote:

> 
> I am looking for a schema that would outline the structure of a Requirements and Specifications Manual.  Those of you who have worked in the Military arena would be familiar with what I am talking about.  Documents with such glorious titles as
> 	(SRS) - Systems Requirements and Specifications for system xxx
> 	(SDDD) - Software Detailed Design Document for system xxx
> 
> There was a document MIL2167a I believe that is a structure for representing hardware parameters and functional test that a system must take in to account (environmental specs, electrical specs, vibration specs, etc...)
> 

Don't go by 2167a - it is obsolete and has been replaced.  Anyway, 2167a 
was basically a methodology, not a documentation specification.

Cheers,

Tom P
Next in thread → Next in month →