← Prev in month ← Prev in thread

Looking for Schema for Requirements and Specifications Manual(s)

From
Clayton Duffek <>
To
Date
2003-09-30T19:52:41Z
ID
<>
Thread
Looking for Schema for Requirements and Specifications Manual(s)
Hello all,

I am looking for a schema that would outline the structure of a Requirements and Specifications Manual.  Those of you who have worked in the Military arena would be familiar with what I am talking about.  Documents with such glorious titles as
	(SRS) - Systems Requirements and Specifications for system xxx
	(SDDD) - Software Detailed Design Document for system xxx

There was a document MIL2167a I believe that is a structure for representing hardware parameters and functional test that a system must take in to account (environmental specs, electrical specs, vibration specs, etc...)

Thanks in advance, 
Clayton.


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release Date: 9/29/2003
← Prev in month ← Prev in thread