Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] help request: incremental XSLT(-ish?) in javascript

From
Lech Rzedzicki <>
To
Date
2009-10-14T12:35:26Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] help request: incremental XSLT(-ish?) in javascript
It would really help if you show a concrete problem that you are
trying to solve. (Is there a problem?)
I am only guessing that you, like many find it painful to work with
DOM directly and want an abstraction layer.
In conclusion, I think all you need is a js library like jQuery. While
I love the declarative style of XSL and I use it a lot, I am also
aware of it's limitations. In this case, I don't how see using XSL
would be beneficial vs the complication it brings, the amount of js
code you'd need to transfer to make run on the client etc...


Lech
Next in thread → Next in month →