Re: [xml-dev] help request: incremental XSLT(-ish?) in javascript

From
Manos Batsis <>
To
Thomas Lord <>
Date
2009-10-09T08:58:00Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] help request: incremental XSLT(-ish?) in javascript
Thomas Lord wrote:
> I am looking for a piece of software that I've
> come to suspect doesn't exist - but I thought 
> I'd ask here as one way to double check.

JS+XSLT+MVC brings Freja in mind:

"Freja  (Framework for Restful Javascript Applications) is not yet 
another Ajax library. It is an Open-Source, MVC, High Level Ajax based 
Javascript Framework that lets you use your favorite javascript library 
if you wish. It actually plays well with other javascript toolkits and 
libraries (prototype, scriptaculous, dojo, etc..)."

Freja implements the MVC pattern but I'm not sure on how much it will 
help you do incremental XSLT processing on the DOM - shouldn't be a big 
issue by itself though.

The Freja home page seems to be down at the moment... should be easy to 
find examples like [1].

[1] http://formassembly.com/blog/the-freja-framework/

Hth,

Manos