Re: [xml-dev] Is CVS A Practical Means to Manage XML Versions In A Production Environment

From
David Lee <>
To
Rob Koberg <>
Date
2011-09-19T00:37:00Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Is CVS A Practical Means to Manage XML Versions In A Production Environment
Both
But to ask what IS the supposed problem?
Seriously now


Sent from my iPad (excuse the terseness) 
David A Lee
[email protected]


On Sep 18, 2011, at 6:06 PM, Rob Koberg <[email protected]> wrote:

Do they ask? Or try to reaffirm their bias?

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 2:55 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
Wow.  A an agist insult.

But yeah.  Old people ask.  They know better than not to.

len


Quoting Rob Koberg <[email protected]>:

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 2:13 PM, David Lee <[email protected]> wrote:

Ok I'll raise you an old fogie
What problems are you referring ?


I suppose that the question needs to be asked.





Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2011, at 5:02 PM, Rob Koberg <[email protected]> wrote:

> After following this thread, I wonder if the problem with XML is the old
people who use and manage it.