Re: [xml-dev] Is CVS A Practical Means to Manage XML Versions In A Production Environment

From
Rob Koberg <>
To
Date
2011-09-18T22:06:19Z
ID
<CAEku0utSn4Ejydg3QuB9P=>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Is CVS A Practical Means to Manage XML Versions In A Production Environment
Do they ask? Or try to reaffirm their bias?

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 2:55 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
Wow.  A an agist insult.

But yeah.  Old people ask.  They know better than not to.

len


Quoting Rob Koberg <[email protected]>:

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 2:13 PM, David Lee <[email protected]> wrote:

Ok I'll raise you an old fogie
What problems are you referring ?


I suppose that the question needs to be asked.





Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2011, at 5:02 PM, Rob Koberg <[email protected]> wrote:

> After following this thread, I wonder if the problem with XML is the old
people who use and manage it.