Re: [xml-dev] Parsing XML with anything but

From
Ihe Onwuka <>
To
"Simon St.Laurent" <>
Date
2013-12-12T22:24:42Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] Parsing XML with anything but

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 9:17 PM, Simon St.Laurent <[email protected]> wrote:
On 12/12/13 2:53 PM, Ihe Onwuka wrote:
Wow talk about thin-skinned!

If that's the story you have to tell yourself, I'm very sorry.


You should be saying that to yourself. You spent alot of time and wrote a beautiful piece of cack.
 

If I didn't have better things to do I could get seriously hacked off
because as has already been explained here the intent of the thread  had
nothing to do with being upset at people not following XML rules.

I'm not sure why you think that being the original poster gives you control over where a thread goes afterward or what it means.  This list is pretty famous for its wandering.


Nothing to do with the thread. You shouldn't use my post in that way when it's been made clear to you that it doesn't say what you are saying. 

So now we are into sociopath territory and I have better things to do. Time to stop reading.