Next in thread → Next in month →

Re: [xml-dev] xmosaic 0.5–0.10 source code

From
Gavin Nicol <>
To
xml-dev <>
Date
2023-10-31T01:51:07Z
ID
<>
Thread
Re: [xml-dev] xmosaic 0.5–0.10 source code
Looks like the earliest I have easily accessible is 2.0... though I have viola and tkwww going way back. I might have some things on tape too.

On Mon, Oct 30, 2023, at 4:35 PM, Gavin Nicol wrote:
I may have it... I will look. I did a port and a Japanese localization sometime around then.

On Wed, Sep 20, 2023, at 12:09 AM, Arjun Ray wrote:
On Tue, 19 Sep 2023 22:39:38 -0400, "Liam R. E. Quin"
<[email protected]> wrote:

| On Tue, 2023-09-19 at 19:36 -0700, Luke Jozwiak wrote:
| > 
| > I was wondering if anybody had the source code for NCSA xmosaic 0.5

Gosh, that's old!  I have a copy of the source code for xmosaic-1.2,
dated Jun 1994.  
 
| (i think it's an Exabyte tape, not a DAT tape, and i don't have an 
| Exabyte drive. But i might be able to get someone to convert it for me).

Gosh again, another oldie!  I have an old SCSI Exabyte tape drive
somewhere. It might even work if it hasn't rusted through by now...

_______________________________________________________________________

XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASIS
to support XML implementation and development. To minimize
spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.

[Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/
Or unsubscribe: [email protected]
subscribe: [email protected]
List archive: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php




Next in thread → Next in month →