Re: [xml-dev] xmosaic 0.5–0.10 source code
I may have it... I will look. I did a port and a Japanese localization sometime around then.
On Wed, Sep 20, 2023, at 12:09 AM, Arjun Ray wrote:
On Tue, 19 Sep 2023 22:39:38 -0400, "Liam R. E. Quin"<[email protected]> wrote:| On Tue, 2023-09-19 at 19:36 -0700, Luke Jozwiak wrote:| >| > I was wondering if anybody had the source code for NCSA xmosaic 0.5Gosh, that's old! I have a copy of the source code for xmosaic-1.2,dated Jun 1994.| (i think it's an Exabyte tape, not a DAT tape, and i don't have an| Exabyte drive. But i might be able to get someone to convert it for me).Gosh again, another oldie! I have an old SCSI Exabyte tape drivesomewhere. It might even work if it hasn't rusted through by now..._______________________________________________________________________XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASISto support XML implementation and development. To minimizespam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.[Un]Subscribe/change address: http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/Or unsubscribe: [email protected]subscribe: [email protected]List archive: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/List Guidelines: http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php